Date: July 1, 2016
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Client Care Coordinator
Job Number: 014
Description: At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure our success by our clients’ level of satisfaction, and we provide HR services in pursuit of providing superior customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career!
Given our commitment to providing superior client service, we are currently searching for Client Service Specialist to join our team of professionals. This role will be responsible for supporting the visions and goals of the company by providing our clients with an exceptional service experience. In doing so, this position works collaboratively with specialists in all service teams to proactively, and reactively as needed, resolve service related questions and challenges. Whether you are scheduling regular client follow up meetings, handling client escalations, or educating clients on our services, we are looking for team members who are dedicated to providing quality client service with an ability to work in a consultative, patient and guiding manner.
- 2-3 Years of experience in a client or customer service environment; exposure to HR Services, Benefits and Payroll a plus.
- A sense of urgency when working with clients or on assigned projects, with a desire to meet established deadlines
- Ability to learn our software programs, databases and carrier/vendor websites quickly
- Demonstrated ability to respond to client requests with dependable follow-through
- Previous experience handling sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and a willingness to accept direction on given assignments
- Knowledge of HRIS systems including HR Pyramid and HR Prism is a plus!
A comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
If you thrive in a busy team oriented environment, prefer to balance numerous projects and tasks, and like the challenge of changing priorities, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates regarding next steps. For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com.
Start Date: 7/1/15