Date: August 12, 2013
Location: West Division, Scottsdale, AZ, US
Job Number: 003
Description: Top PEO, specializing in a broad range of HR consulting services, is looking for a Division Coordinator to join their team. This position supports new Alliance Division for Infiniti HR operations by maintaining office systems, coordinating communication, assisting management, consultants and Alliance partners.
The Division Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions for the new Infiniti HR West Division based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Division Coordinator must support an innovative, dynamic and creative sales infrastructure and represent Infiniti HR as an industry leader with the highest standards and the highest level of customized service in workforce solutions nationwide. The Division Coordinator must support such division with administrative resources and streamline administration and non-revenue generating processes in effort to expedite sales growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assist Division Vice President and Management with a variety of evolving marketing and sales campaigns, projects, national partnerships, etc.
– Assist District Manager and Associate District Manager with various operational and marketing projects.
– Assist National Alliance Partners with events, symposiums, conventions, etc.
– Provide excellent client service whenever communicating or assisting with current or future accounts.
– Oversee performance of all office functions/personnel and understand their relationship to operations.
– Assist Infiniti HR at tradeshow events, etc. when requested.
– Oversee operations inventory management system and equipment maintenance.
– Be willing to visit clients and respond to customer service requests when needed.
– Assist Division Vice President and Management with various administration projects.
– Demonstrate good two-way communication skills with other team members.
– Maintain proper office supply inventory.
– Develop positive rapport with all staff treating all with dignity and respect.
– Keep desk area, files and binders organized.
– Be mindful of all costs and any budgets with an eye on lowering the cost of doing business effectively.
– Make certain any/all customer complaints that are called in are routed properly and solved immediately.
– Make certain all vendor relationships are managed properly.
– Assist staff as directed by management.
– Experience and track record is taken into consideration for each applicant.
– Laptop computer.
– Comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more.
– Bonuses, incentives and company trips at District Manager discretion.
– Company paid travel and… Infiniti HR President’s Club, the gold standard in the industry.
Bachelors’ degree required. Experience in an administrative role. Self-Starter a must with superior work ethic required. Strong communication and organizational skills. Display maturity, competitiveness and outstanding work ethic, as well as proper business etiquette.
Start Date: 8/12/13
Apply: If you feel like you may be a good fit, please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.