HR Consultant, PHR – PEO HR Services (PT)
Date: January 1, 2016
Location: Remote – Telework, MD
Job Number: 014
Description: Candidates not located in region, as described below, will not be considered.
Inspiring HR, LLC is contracted by a PEO, Infiniti HR, to provide Employee Management Consultation and Services to their clients. Our team assists small businesses with reducing the risks, costs and challenges associated with workforce management. Our HR-SURE® service model delivers employee management solutions that are Simple, Understandable, Relevant and Empowering. This approach guides the way towards a basic and comfortable level of HR independence.
Inspiring HR is looking for a PT HR Consultant, with their PHR and/or SHRM-CP, or professional certification equivalent, to join our team. Must be located in and able to travel occasionally in and around Baltimore (and suburbs of), MD Capital region and Northern Virginia.
- Serves as the HR main point of contact for an assigned client base.
- Maintains activity logs and tracking tools that document client service activity.
- Regularly consults clients on labor law compliance and employee management best practices.
- Utilizes proprietary templates and standard operating procedures, customizes HR related documents for clients. Includes Employee Handbook and Job Description creation.
- Advises and guides clients through Employee File compliance; creates Employee Files Guide documents.
- Works closely with Managing Partner and strategic partner team members to ensure HR client service standards are being met. Proposes upgrades and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Coaches client contacts on problem and employee challenge resolution, including consultation related to performance management, corrective action and involuntary terminations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or other applicable field.
- PHR certification or professional certification equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a consultative role, preferably in a co-employer, multi-state environment
- Current member of SHRM.
- Demonstrated understanding of labor law compliance and basic HR best practices.
- VA or MD resident, with the ability to occasionally travel to client sites, in regions described above, as needed.
Start Date: 2/28/16
Inspiring HR offers above market hourly pay and huge flexibility! Our PT HR Consultants work from home with the ability to set their own schedule, so long as they are reachable via phone and email when urgent client matters arise.
We encourage creativity and enjoy working together as a team to transform the meaning and value of small business HR. Responses received without a resume and full responses to initial screening questions will not be considered.