Date: October 31, 2016
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Licensed Insurance Producer- P & C
Job Number: 015
At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact to a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability – Fun & Adventure
Infiniti HR is currently searching for a P & C Producer to join our Risk Management team, managing a multi-line renewal book of business. You would be accountable for contributing to the achievement for profit, growth, retention service and producer relations goals established for the department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Gather information, prepare quotes, deliver effective presentations and provide suitable recommendations in order to close sales
- Cultivating relationships and developing leads into new business
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels
- Evaluating appropriate resources to address the client’s risk/insurance management needs
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- Current P&C Insurance license in good standing
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in Commercial Property & Casualty Underwriting, Sales or Client Service experience in a multi-state setting
- Currently has established relationships with Underwriters and Companies
- Has experience managing one million dollars in premium
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage the duties of the role independently
We offer comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
The next step:
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates in regards to the next steps.
Start Date: 10/31/16