Experienced Payroll Specialist
Date: August 10, 2013
Location: Burtonsville, MD, US
Job Number: 001
Description: Top PEO, specializing in a broad range of HR consulting services, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. This position greatly impacts this organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform daily payroll department operations.
– Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
– Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
– Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
– Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
– 4-6 years experience processing multi-state payroll.
– Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
– Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
– Strong work ethic and team player.
– High degree of professionalism.
– Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
– Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
– Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
Start Date: 8/12/13
Apply: If you feel like you may be a good fit, please email email@example.com with your hourly income range requirements, and your desire to be full-time or part-time in the subject line. In the e-mail, tell us 1) your ideal working environment 2) a brief description of what you are looking for in your next career. It doesn’t have to be lengthy, short and to the point is good. Don’t send your resume just yet. We will follow up with more detailed information about us for you to review. If at that time you wish to move forward, let us know, and we will send you a questionnaire along with a request for your work history.