Date: October 31, 2016
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Payroll Tax Manager of National Accounts
Job Number: 016
Nationally recognized PEO is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Tax Manager of National Accounts to join our team! At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service, and we measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
The Payroll Tax Manager of National Accounts is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of all employment related taxes; maintenance of Mastertax software and HRP payroll systems, and management of our tax department. This position also serves as a resource to the payroll processing departments, sales, and other internal departments, and will work closely with our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Timely and accurate reporting and payment of all payroll taxes on behalf of our clients, including all quarterly and annual tax filings
- Processing Federal, State and Local payments in a deadline driven environment
- Completing tax deduction change requests, confirming validity of changes, and processing deductions into the payroll system
- Obtaining appropriate agency tax forms for all new accounts
- Assisting with processing weekly payrolls for our clients
- Responding to questions and special requests from tax agencies
What you need to succeed in this role:
- A minimum of 5 years of multi-state payroll and payroll tax experience with hourly and salaried employees
- 3-5 years HRIS payroll experience
- The ability to operate with appropriate urgency
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- 5 years national tax experience
- Knowledge of changes in federal, state and local payroll tax requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Solid understanding of how Payroll, Benefits Management, HR management and Risk Management affects the customer experience AND payroll accuracy.
- Effective leadership skills
- MasterTax experience a plus!
What we’re offering:
A comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
The next step:
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates regarding next steps!
Start Date: 10/31/16