Date: August 20, 2016
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Payroll Tax Specialist
Job Number: 015
Description: At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact to a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Infiniti HR is currently searching for a Payroll Tax Specialist to join our successful team and work closely with our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Timely and accurate reporting and payment of all payroll taxes on behalf of our clients, including all quarterly and annual tax filings
- Processing Federal, State and Local payments in a deadline driven environment
- Completing tax deduction change requests, confirming validity of changes, and processing deductions into the payroll system
- Obtaining appropriate agency tax forms for all new accounts
- Assisting with processing weekly payrolls for our clients
- Responding to questions and special requests from tax agencies
What we’re offering:
A comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
The next step:
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates regarding next steps!
Start Date: 9/1/16