Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is where an employer outsources or transfers all or part of its recruitment activities to INFINTI HR.
INFINITI HR acts as a company’s internal recruitment function for a portion or all of its jobs. With our RPO services, we manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the on boarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, method and reporting. INFINITI HR can improve a company’s time to hire, increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve governmental compliance. We customize our solutions for every size and scope of work.
INFINITI’s RPO services are all inclusive and allow for administering and enhancing your staffing process, while systematically integrating with your entire human resources department and organization. To ensure successful results all INFINITI RPO programs begin with a complimentary needs analysis to review your company’s overall scope of recruitment process outsourcing and objectives.
“In addition to professionally managing our payroll, human resources and benefits administration, your qualified team responds swiftly and proficiently to our continuing questions and growing pains.– Todd Salvo, Salvo Auto Parts
INFINTI RPO standard services include:
- Collecting, tracking and management of resumes
- Candidate sourcing processes, and job posting to all of your companies designated mediums
- Applicant screening, assessment testing and reference checking/verification
- Proven recruiting practices designed to build rapport, promote your company’s image, attract candidates to your opportunities, and shorten the candidate cycle time.
- Administration and hosting of career fairs, and external recruiting events
- Various in person or video conferencing interviewing options
Advantages of INFINITI RPO
Surveys show that companies are eagerly seeking administrative and technological alternatives to their outdated internal hiring methods and costly headhunter agencies.
- Decreased candidate cycle time
- More successful process for resume collection, sorting, tracking and searching
- Increased sourcing flow of candidates and the development of a candidate pipeline strategy
- HR and management are able to focus on mission critical goals of positioning and growth
- Help reduce cost-per-hire and job advertising expenses
- Compliance and regulatory burdens associated with the front-end staffing process are reduced